top of page
Checking Text on a Document

Complaints and Grievances

Complaints can be made directly to RDA, either verbally in person, by phone or in writing to a Coach, Centre Committee Member or the State Office. A complaint may be made anonymously.

In the first instance we advise that you try and resolve the complaint with the person that you have the issue with. However, we understand that sometimes this is not possible. 

If you wish to make a complaint, but may feel uncomfortable approaching the person, you can approach a Coach, a Centre Committee Member or the State Office. For further information, please refer to our Grievance Procedure and Complaints Management and Resolution Policy and Procedure.

Submitting a COMPLAINT

To formally submit a complaint, please complete the Complaint Registration Form and submit it to the relevant Centre or to the State Office.

EXTERNAL Complaint Agencies

You also have the right to take a complaint to an external agency:

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguards Commission
Phone: 1800 035 544


Equal Opportunity Tasmania
Phone: 1300 305 062 / 03 6155 7515


Sports Integrity Australia

Phone: 1300 027 232 (and select option 3)


bottom of page